 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 20
Re: Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 03:25:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Daren Stevens writes:
i have only found one set (snowspeeder... which i bought) at target in the
vista ridge area of lewisville)  i look mainly in the irving area and have not
found any around here.  if you find a stash please let me know

Tonight(friday) I found the snowspeeder and the X-wing at the Toys R Us across
from vista ridge.  After I got two of each there were still an even dozen of
both sets left.  I checked with an inside source at Toys R Us and she showed
sets in multiples of 50's listed at several of the stores which I checked and
had none out.  She is going to check but she thinks maybe they are holding
stock for the big May 3rd sale.

chris barnes