 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 24
  Hi everyone. I'm Austinite also!

University of Texas Grad Student! Anyway, my interests are building micro-fig and mini-fig scale space craft. Check out my site: (URL) to the NW TRU today, no SW sets yet but they seem to have all of the Lego System space sets, non of the rock (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Hi everyone. I'm Austinite also!

(...) Yea, I looked at those when you announced them on some other lugnet group, very cool! From your pages you look to be Space fan. Me too, my main themes are Space, Castle, and old-style Town, plus a little Technic since I got Mindstorms. :-) (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)