 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 24
23  |  25
Subject:
Hi everyone. I'm Austinite also!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:42:53 GMT

University of Texas Grad Student!  Anyway, my interests are building micro-fig
and mini-fig scale space craft.  Check out my site:
http://members.tripod.com/~Pat_Justison/PLSCP.html
Patrick

Went to the NW TRU today, no SW sets yet but they seem to have all of the
Lego System space sets, non of the rock munchers (or whatever they are called)
though.  Do any of the people here check out the stores in town frequently?  I
check out Target (NW 183), NW TRU and occasionaly the Wal-Mart, are there any
other good places to find sets?

Pat J