 Local / United States / Texas / 10
Re: No 2000 stuff yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:14:02 GMT

I grew up in Oakland, were you there on business or for fun?

In lugnet.loc.us.tx, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.tx, Patrick Justison writes:
None of these northern sources had any signs of the new sets.

A week and a half?  Is that normal or fair?  Say it ain't so!

I looked around Oakland and towards San Jose California early Sunday morning
myself -- nothing!

-- Richard (::weeping big globby lego tears awaiting the arrival of his new
castle maiden::)