 Local / United States / Texas / *56 (-10)
  Robosports add-on available?

Howdy Austin Lug.heads, I've already mail ordered and received my Mindstorms set, but the Robosports add-in set I ordered with it bas backordered. Has anyone seen this set or the Extreme Creatures add-on set in any local venues? How about prices? (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Target Halloween buckets.

(...) Lucky! The service desk at a local Target told me the that they were supposed to be 50% off (they were price checking at $9.99 still) so I grabbed all 18 unopened buckets they had. The cashier didn't know how to ring them up at 50% off so he (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Mindstorm Packs at Target

Do they have enough for all of us? Might have to finally go for the Target card and get 10% off, and then wait for a another 20% sale and get it for 143.99 plus tax, wohoo! (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Mindstorm Packs at Target

Just at Target at North 183 (Lakeline Area). They have a big endcap display of the Mindstorm line, including the Starter Pack (199.990, a Monster/Creature Pack, and a Sports Pack. That is, if anyone is interested... CMB (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: RTLers Big Names

Did my usual rounds (Target, KMart, TRU) in my end of town(North Austin) and nothing new yet. Target was boasting a few markdowns and KMart was having a 20% off their usual selection of opened/maimed/crushed Lego product. Oh well... All it means is (...) (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: RTLers Big Names

(...) There are at least two other Austin-based rtl'ers I haven't seen here yet: Ben Kimball and Steve Jackson. Makes you think an Austin LegoFest would stand a good chance of working... -Tim (26 years ago, 24-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Add one more

(...) Anyone else planning on visiting Targets the day of and after Halloween to buy discounted orange bricks? :-) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  RTLers Big Names

Never knew that Austin was some sort of RTLer Meccha. And your right, it is no wonder why good sets are hard to come by in this town. We're all in competition. However, I suggest working together, esp. during this upcoming "Lego" season (God Bless (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Add one more

  Re: Hello?

hey there is someone out there. I will check out the auction but I am in a dry hole for a couple more weeks. Birthdays for kids and nephews wiped out the discretionary for the month of october. chris barnes David Wiggins wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact