 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 48
Re: Odyssey of the Mind World Finals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 15:44:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx, Steve Bliss writes:
So, are any LUGNET'ers going to be at UT during the Odyssey WF event?  I'm
going as a judge--my first time in the big leagues. :)

Heh, I work at UT, so I guess I'll be there.  John Morgan does as well.  And
Pawel N. goes to school here, although he won't be in classes then (I don't
think).

I'd love to get together with anyone, AFOL or KABOB[1] who's going to be
around.  I'll be in Knoxville from Wednesday, May 31st through Sunday, June
4th.  I'll be completely unavailable during the day on Thursday, Friday and
Saturday, and pretty busy otherwise.  Evenings would be the best bet.

We ought to be able to get together to do something.  I think Matthew Greene
is going to be in town then too, presumably for the same thing, as he's
already contacted me to see if we could get together.  Might as well make it a
big party.

Not sure what people like to do or eat, but there's an awesome restaurant
where we eat at least 3 times per week called Hops - we could go there (or
someplace else - doesn't matter) for dinner.