 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
Odyssey of the Mind World Finals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 15:32:46 GMT

[FUT lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx]

So, are any LUGNET'ers going to be at UT during the Odyssey WF event?  I'm
going as a judge--my first time in the big leagues. :)

I'd love to get together with anyone, AFOL or KABOB[1] who's going to be
around.  I'll be in Knoxville from Wednesday, May 31st through Sunday, June
4th.  I'll be completely unavailable during the day on Thursday, Friday and
Saturday, and pretty busy otherwise.  Evenings would be the best bet.

Steve
--
1) That depends on your parents' approval, of course.  And which
problem-division you're in.