 Local / United States / South Carolina / Columbia / 18
Re: Moving to Columbia!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.col, lugnet.loc.us.sc.gre, lugnet.loc.us.nc.cha
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:19:25 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich wrote:
BTW - anyone know where the nearest SoftPro Books is..?  ;-)

Burlington MA! The next closest one is Denver CO. The next closest one
is....there's only two...

I love SoftPro. I've been giving them my business for nearly 20 years
now and always schedule a visit when I'm back home.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com