 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 95
NELUG Meeting: 1-10-2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 20:57:25 GMT

Ok, I either missed someone announcing this, or no one has, so I will (I hope I
didn't leave out any of the .loc groups Eric Kingsley usually includes...).

NELUG will have it's first meeting of the new century on Monday, January 10th,
2000.  If our luck holds, Kevin Loch (maintainer of www.BrickShelf.com) and
Larry Peniazek (LUGNET Cult Leader who will exact revenge on me for misspelling
his name) will both be there.

Where:  Bison County BBQ, Waltham, MA.

Directions:  Go to the Construction Site (for directions to there, see
www.constructiontoys.com).  Look across the street.  The rest will be obvious.

The meeting starts at 7pm, which (not coincidentally) is about the time that
the Construction Site closes on Mondays.  Bison County is a restaurant, so come
hungry.  We will have a private room, though (well, more or less) so we can be
as LEGO-geeky as we wanna be.

Be aware that Bison County stocks a decent bar, as well.

eric