 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 145
Re: NELUG Meeting: 1-10-2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:14:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Matthew Miller writes:
Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote:
NELUG will have it's first meeting of the new century

Or whatever. :)

Yes, I did specifically avoid saying "millenium".

It is definitely a new century.

I Suppose I could have said "NELUG's first meeting of the new month", but that
sounds really really unimpressive.

;)

eric