 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 90 (-5)
  Re: Lets pick a date for our next NELUG meeting.

(...) Well, I'm not a NELUG member but I would like to be (reminder, I'm 15 and a half). I think that if there aren't too many people objecting, you could have a trail "with <18 members" meeting. I think that's not too much to ask. If you meet me (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  Lets pick a date for our next NELUG meeting.

I talked with Shaun Sullivan today and although he is working on setting up a Brick Wars meeting he is currently working on studying for his finals and won't be ready for a while. I have talked to a couple other members and they would like to get (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)

  NELUG Turns 50!!

This is a quick message to announce that NELUG now has 50 members. The member breakdown by region is as follows... (Some of my earlier guesses were a little off. These are official numbers from submittal forms) 30 - Massachusetts 4 - Connecticut 2 - (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.announce)

  Next NELUG meeting planning.

I am posting this mainly because we have been using our mailing list for planning our next meeting and that was not its original intent and I wanted everyone to be able to see that we are planning another meeting. I was as guilty as anyone on this (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: NELUG at Mindfest update (Good News on our Table Space!!)

If you can bring a FEW straights (say 6 or 8) that would be a good thing... I will try to be there as soon as I can, dunno about 3 but will try. Got a full plate tomorrow. (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact