 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 90
Re: Lets pick a date for our next NELUG meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 23:35:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Eric Kingsley writes:

If anyone has anything they would like to talk about or do please let me know.
Some things that I would like to discuss include:

1.  Do we want to change our current 18 and over membership requirement in any
way.  I have received some response on the subject athough there is no
majority
consesis either so if you have any feelings on the issue please let me know.

   Well, I'm not a NELUG member but I would like to be (reminder, I'm 15 and a
half). I think that if there aren't too many people objecting, you could have
a trail "with <18 members" meeting. I think that's not too much to ask. If you
meet me (and any other under 18 people), you'll have a better basis to judge
whether I'll fit in or not. I'll have a better idea too. After all, *I'm* not
sure I'll fit in either.
   Please tell me what you think.

TIA,
   Shiri