 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 87
86  |  88
Subject:
Next NELUG meeting planning.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 15:00:59 GMT

I am posting this mainly because we have been using our mailing list for
planning our next meeting and that was not its original intent and I wanted
everyone to be able to see that we are planning another meeting.  I was as
guilty as anyone on this I just wanted to get back to using LUGNET for what it
is there for and using the mailing list for what thats for.

For our next meeting Shaun Sullivan has been planning on having a meeting where
we would bring a model and then play Brick Wars.  I will let Shaun give more
information since this was his idea and I don't know a lot about Brick Wars
yet.

I am hoping that we can at least have 1 more meeting before the Millenium Bug
hits and we all have to head for the nearest bomb shelter :) .  By the way I
know it really is not the Millenium but all those zeros has to mean something.

Also I know there has been talk about trying to get a Connecticut meeting going
so if someone from Connecticut would like to start that talk up again please
feel free I would love it if we were to get a few more local groups going other
than the Boston area.  That would allow for smaller local meetings with the
potential for a much larger annual type event in the future where everyone can
get together for a weekend in one centralized spot.

Current membership stands at 48 with over half of those from Massachusetts and
another 5 from Connecticut.  We also have a couple members from Vermont and New
York.  All of the other regions have only 1 or 0 members with a few of those
being distant members.

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/