 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 42
Re: Next NELUG meeting and potential Group project(s).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Matthew Miller writes:
Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@computerboards.com> wrote:
meeting.  I live in Walpole, which is south-west of Boston.  (About halfway
between routes 128 and 495, and just north of 95.) Its very easy to get to
by car, and Walpole is on the commuter rail as well as a slow bus line from

How close are you to the commuter rail?

I'm probably a mile or two from the rail station (it's on the Franklin line).
I could plan to meet people at a train if you know which one you'll be on or
if you want to call my house when you get in.

Your best bet is by car, though, since the in-bound trains get a bit sparse
later in the evening.  (Remember, that's the Walpole definition of "later",
not the Cambridge one.)