 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 277
Re: Next NELUG meeting and potential Group project(s).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Incidentally (and more on-topic), it mentions a division of LEGO Futura
in Boston ... that's the branch that actually spends the entire year
playing around and trying to come up with new themes, and new designs
for sets within themes, and then presents their results twice annually
to the appropriate head-honchos.  Does anybody know anything about
this?  Where they are?  Is there any way we can make a pilgrimage?
*drool*

Is there any way we can fill out an application?

eric