 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 40
Re: Next NELUG meeting and potential Group project(s).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:17:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Matthew Miller writes:
How many RCXs do we have between us all? It might be fun to create some sort
of large group-behavior system.

(I've got one; my friend paul has another that I might be able to borrow
even if he's not coming.)

I've got two RCXes that I could extract from their current hosts to be used in
a project like this.

I'd also like to offer up my humble abode for the next (or any) NELUG
meeting.  I live in Walpole, which is south-west of Boston.  (About halfway
between routes 128 and 495, and just north of 95.)  Its very easy to get to by
car, and Walpole is on the commuter rail as well as a slow bus line from
Forest Hills.  Walpole isn't exactly the center of the universe, but it's
probably not tooooooo inconvenient to most of us.

I will warn you that I have a large-but-friendly dog and two cats.  I can try
to vacuum up all the fur beforehand and quarrantine the cats during the
meeting, but if anyone has a major problem with animals, please speak up!
Better to have more AFOLs present at these meetings than a few silly animals.