 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
Looking for Member Sites for NELUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 01:36:18 GMT

I have started a Member Site page on NELUG and I only had a few URL's for some
member sites.  I know some of you have your own sites and will look around for
URL's when I get time but if you want to submit them to me I will get them up
faster.

I had no idea what to put up for you Todd I thought
http://www.fibblesnork.com/ but was not sure which of your sites you would
want listed.

Members Links
http://www.nelug.org/members/

I have also updated the submittal form.

NELUG Sign up form
http://www.nelug.org/join/

I have finally started to figure out HTML and the differences with browsers so
things are much easier for me know.

I have also started work on setting up a members mailing list for all to
access for submitting directions and such.  I will let you know when I have
something working.

Eric

Remember to remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/