 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 33
32  |  34
Subject:
Next NELUG meeting and an E-mail Issue.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 01:18:17 GMT

I wanted to let you all know I am having a problem sending E-mails out to all
of you.  It seems that when I include you all on an E-mail the pair mail
router is interpreting it as SPAM.  Of course it is not SPAM but I have a
couple of Ideas for a work-around and will be working on that.

I also wanted to start throwing out some dates for the next NELUG meeting.
Preliminarily I was thinking that Tuesday, August 31st might be good.

I think that our main topic of conversation would be discussing the MIT
Mindfest to see what we can do there.  Besides that we can talk about any
other ideas people have for the direction of NELUG as well as just other fun
LEGO talk.

Of course I am open to hosting the meeting again but I also think it would be
good if we could move the meeting place around a bit in order to increase
participation.

Let me know what you think about the 31st as well as any ideas for Mindfest or
on a location for the meeting.

Eric

Remember to remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org