 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Interest in NELTC or other Lego Group.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:19:27 GMT

I am posting this as a feeler to see what kind of interest there would be in a
New England Lego Train Club or some other type of local Lego club where we
could have Semi-Scheduled meetings like once every couple of months or so to
start.

I am not saying that I would be interested in being the only organizer of such
a group because I do travel alot so there would have to be others interested in
coordinating such a group and I would like to be a CO-organizer.

I am new to Lego Trains although I have some experiance with model railroading
in N and HO scales.  I personally have been frustraited with N and HO scale
railroading because of the detail involved including weathering and other
minute details.  Thats why I think Lego Trains will be good for me.

Anyway lets see what kind of interest is out there and then we will see how we
can organize it.

Eric

P.S.  Todd - I noticed that "New Hampshire" is listed as "Hew Hampshire" in the
local listings.  Just thought you might want to fix it.

When responding by E-mail.  Remember to remove the ".jawaspam".