 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 33
Re: Interest in NELTC or other Lego Group. (NELUG?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:18:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Chris Phillips writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well I noticed that there hasn't been alot going on about this subject for a
little while but I have been thinking (A 1 person Brainstorm) and I have a • few
ideas.

Yeah, the silence was deafening, wasn't it?

I'm sorry, I haven't been following LUGNET nearly as much as I used to (I had
been working third shift, which meant I had plenty of time sitting on my arse
in front of a computer with little to do... first shift is different, much to
my horror).

I'd be somewhat interested in there being an NELUG, though trains aren't really
my thing, so if it was train-intensive I'd be slightly less interested.  My
schedule makes it difficult to say how many meetings I'd make, but I live in
Waltham (walking distance to The Construction Site, lucky me!) and have a car,
so if I could roam through Cambridge and Somerville fairly comfortably...

eric