 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 27
Re: NELUG in Melrose MA on Tuesday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 01:45:56 GMT

David A Karr <karr@shore.net> wrote:
though it's not terribly convenient to the T (IIRC) it's close enough

I'm still hoping for an actual in Boston/Cambridge meeting place. I could
possibly check at BU; I know that the local Internet Society protochapter is
meeting in one of our OIT conference rooms....

MIT would be great too.

I'd offer my house, except our apartment is very small.

Anyway, I can't make this meeting regardless of location; I'll be on
vacation.