 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 28
27  |  29
Subject:
Direction for NELUG meeting sent out.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 20:14:27 GMT

I have sent out the directions to my house to those on the NELUG mailing list.
If you did not get this E-mail or would like to come but have not sighed up
yet just send me an E-mail and I will get the directions along with my phone #
right out to you.

Eric Kingsley

Remember to remove ".jawaspam" from all E-mails.

NELUG Temporary Site:
http://www.geocities.com/~kingsleyem/nelug.html