 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 25
24  |  26
Subject:
NELUG in Melrose MA on Tuesday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:31:46 GMT

Below is a copy of the E-mail I sent to the NELUG mailing list.  If you did
not get this E-mail but would want to be on the mailing list please go to the
NELUG temporary site and fill out the form there.

http://www.geocities.com/~kingsleyem/NELUG.html

If you would like to attend this meeting please RSVP to me as soon as possible.

Eric K.

Remember to remove ".jawaspam" when responding by E-mail

E-mail sent to NELUG members 8/4/99:

First for those interested there are 10 people currently on this list
including 6 in Eastern MA, 2 in Western MA, 1 in CT, 1 outside New England.

I will keep using the "Bcc" option until we decide what to do with this
mailing list.  I think one of the things we can do is developing an "Address
Book" of some kind either hard copy or on the NELUG site.

I am still waiting to hear on "nelug.org" but rest assured that you will be
the first to know (after me of course).

It looks like next Tuesday in Melrose is where we will have the first
meeting.  I am working on something at Bentley College (My alma mater) but I
don't think I can work out a free solution before next week.  I think meeting
places should be one of our points of discussion on Tuesday.

Right now I am thinking 7pm to 9pm.  This gives traffic a chance to clear
out.  I will send directions out soon so everyone knows how to get to my
house.  Until then for planning purposes assume about a 20 - 25 minute drive
from Waltham and about a 15 minute drive from Boston.

For those that would rather take the (T) E-mail me and we can work something
out where I could pick you up from the end of the Orange Line.

Please RSVP so I know how many people to expect.  I allready have a few "very
probable" responses.

If you can't make it but would like your interest known let me know and I will
forward your Ideas on to the group.  (Or just post on LUGNET).

Hope to see you there,

Eric K.