 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 24
Re: NELUG organizational meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 18:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Eric Kingsley writes:

Please let me know if Tuesday or Thursday of next week works for you and if
you would be willing to come up to Melrose for the meeting.

Earlier I said any day was good for me, but now I have to change that.  Tuesday
is the best for me, as Thursday has become nigh impossible for me to manage.
If that's still an available day, it gets my vote.

eric