 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 20 (-5)
  More NELUG feedback.

I feel like I am bombarding you all with information but I promise to keep this one relatively short. I have exchanged E-mail with the folks at www.baylug.org and they had some interesting information. They emphisized the fact that a professional (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Re: Cross-posting of NELUG announcemnt

I just wanted to post a short follow-up to the NELUG announcement seeing I won't have access to a computer until sometime Sunday before the "Golden Ticket Event". I was very happy with the initial response. I recieved 5 submissions of the form on (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Re: Cross-posting of NELUG announcemnt

(...) us (...) It's a nice start. I don't think I could make it to Boston, but western Mass is possible. Don Heyse (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Re: Interest in NELTC or other Lego Group. (NELUG?)

(...) few (...) I'm sorry, I haven't been following LUGNET nearly as much as I used to (I had been working third shift, which meant I had plenty of time sitting on my arse in front of a computer with little to do... first shift is different, much to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Cross-posting of NELUG announcemnt

This message was origionally posted in lugnet.announcement This message will be cross-posted to loc.us.ma, loc.us.me, loc.us.nh, loc.us.vt, loc.us.ri and loc.us.ct This is to announce the launch of the NELUG website. Currently this is a simple 1 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact