 Local / United States / Rhode Island / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Cross-posting of NELUG announcemnt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:47:57 GMT

This message was origionally posted in lugnet.announcement

This message will be cross-posted to loc.us.ma, loc.us.me, loc.us.nh,
loc.us.vt, loc.us.ri and loc.us.ct

This is to announce the launch of the NELUG website.  Currently this is a
simple 1 page site designed by myself and input from Chris Phillips that we
hope will grow over the months and years as hopefully NELUG takes off.

Currently we don't have a nice simple URL but once interest is great enough
hopefully we will get a simple URL.

If you have any interest at all please fill out the form on the page and let us
know what your interest in this organization is.  Also please reply to this
post to let us know what you think of the site.

Visit NELUG...
http://www.geocities.com/~kingsleyem/NELUG.html

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".jawaspam" when relpying by E-mail.

NELUG:
http://www.geocities.com/~kingsleyem/NELUG.html

My Lego Site:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598