 Local / United States / Connecticut / 18
Re: Cross-posting of NELUG announcemnt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:27:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ct, Eric Kingsley writes:

If you have any interest at all please fill out the form on the page and let • us
know what your interest in this organization is.  Also please reply to this
post to let us know what you think of the site.

Visit NELUG...
http://www.geocities.com/~kingsleyem/NELUG.html

It's a nice start.  I don't think I could make it to Boston, but western Mass
is possible.

Don Heyse