 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Scranton/Wilkes-Barre / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
AFOL's in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:43:20 GMT

Greetings to all AFOLers in Wilkes-Barre!  I'm not from PA, but visit WB
occasionally (well, ok. . . maybe once a year), and really like the
city/region,
and I thought it might be fun to hook up with some fellow Lego fans when I'm in
town.  Interested in replies.