 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Scranton/Wilkes-Barre / 13
  2000 Lego

Hiya Everyone, As everyone is posting their findings of the new 2000 Lego sets, I figured I might as well for the Scranton, Pa area. On Monday, the 20th. I went to the Local Toys 'R' Us in Dickson City to find the a good number of the 2000 Lego. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb)

  Re: 2000 Lego

(...) Funny, I was just there for ten weeks working at Metlife in Clarks Summit. I stayed at the Inn at Nichols Village (NICE!!!) I really liked that dickson city area- I drove to TRU every night looking for the new sets, then found them the weekend (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb)

  Re: 2000 Lego

(...) You mean there are other lagers? 8^P At many PA bars, you could just as readily ask for any beer that's not yellow and get Yeungling. Straubies are okay if your taste buds aren't working and your bladder is... Dave! (24 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb)

  Re: 2000 Lego

Jim Foulds wrote ... Last night, I had to run out so I figured that I would stop by (...) the (...) Toy (...) That's pretty much what it always looks like :). I found a few of the new sets there last week, but nothing my budget allows. I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb)

  Re: 2000 Lego

(...) Well, if you don't mind a bit of a drive, the Whitehall and Easton Walmarts both have had smatterings of 2000 sets, including at one point or another, all the Star Wars that's out, most of the castle, some Arctic, Millennium Throwbot, and Pit (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb)