 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Scranton/Wilkes-Barre / 15
Re: 2000 Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.swb, Christopher Lannan writes:
Chris "I'll have another lager" Lannan

For non PA folks- they have a beer there - yeungling (yingling) that no one
calls by its name- they just say, give me a lager, and everyone knows they
mean yeungling.

  You mean there are other lagers? 8^P
  At many PA bars, you could just as readily ask for any beer that's not
yellow and get Yeungling.  Straubies are okay if your taste buds aren't
working and your bladder is...

     Dave!