 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 55 (-5)
  Meeting is when? (was Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?

Q: are we thinking this wednesday? I forget. it works for me but I thought Rob said it didn't for him. Thursday 23 jan does NOT work for me, I fly home that day for GATS Novi (see www.michlug.org for more info) (...) We could even do Hillside Cafe, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?

(...) We've got a few diner-type places that are easy to reach from 83. We could do the G-man in Lemoyne (I think its Lemoyne) again. Jim, any recommendations? -Rob. (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?

(...) I am not sure of the one in lancaster as I haven't been to that one lately. Tha Zainy Brainy in the Camp Hill mall had several different sets on clearance (Star Wars, Racers, Jack Stone, etc.) I am going there during lunch so i will report of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?

Hello everyone, I was in at the Lancaster Zany Brainy tonight and didn't see any LEGO on sale despite huge 30 - 50 % off storewide clearance sale signs. None of those signs were in the LEGO section. I'd like to join you wherever you end up the week (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?

(...) That's no inducement for me! It's a chain. My mantra, avoid chains, you can eat at chains anywhere anytime. That place we stumbled upon for lunch... that's the sort of thing I like to find. That said, I'm willing to travel to York if everyone (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact