 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 120
Re: Proposed meeting for this Wednesday, 12 March, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Rob Doucette writes:

The 19th or 20th works for me (tentatively of course ;-)

I'm on hiatus from the Hburg project indefinitely... not sure when I'll be
back. Please meet without me (and get Patrick O'Donnell to come!)

I read that!  I feel like such a slacker with all you AFOLs in the area and
I haven't met any of you yet despite the several meetings and the
opportunity to do so:(  I'll have to try harder.

Larry: Thanks for the kind comments on the suspension bridge.  Sharing
pictures of it and the cable-stayed bridge was something I was looking
forward to doing when we finally met.  I'll bring along a section of deck
that will be the model for my next suspension bridge.

I'll keep alert for any meeting activity.

Patrick