 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / Harrisburg / 114
Re: Proposed meeting for this Wednesday, 12 March, 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:15:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Jim Foulds writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, Larry Pieniazek writes:
We had talked of a 12 March meeting. Regrettably I won't be able to be there
as I am not going to be in Harrisburg this week, due to a shift in plans
with the project. It's too early to say more than that.

But I encourage everyone to meet anyway, keep the momentum going!

Sadly, things have come up that make this week not so good for Maelee and I.
I suggest we postpone the meet-up to next week.  How about we meet in York
at the diner that Rob suggested?

The 19th or 20th works for me (tentatively of course ;-)

-Rob.