 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 6
Re: Where's everyone at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:49:00 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
Robert Farver wrote:
I would like to see something like loc.us.pa.se, to emcompass
Philly, Harrisburg, Reading, and Allentown. I think it would
increase the traffic for our area as a whole and make it easier
to read. I'll probably read about all these areas anyway,
since it's no more than a 1 to 2 hour drive from any of these
cities to the other.

I give up :) what city does .se stand for in Pennsylvania?

--Todd

Heh, it's not a city, it's "southeast" as in encompassing the
southeast corner of PA.  Or, you could just keep pa.phi, and
drop the sub cities.  I think the extra cities get a little too
specific considering how close they are to each other.

Rob