 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Where's everyone at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 00:44:00 GMT

Hi all..
How about people reading this say what town they are in, so we can find out
where everyone is!

I'm in Blue Bell, PA. There's another guy on RTL who i just found out lives
about 5-10 minutes away. Hoping to go get some boxes in the next day or two
that he was going to trash soon.

I know there are a few more based on RTL posts that are in the general Philly
area.

Had just posted this to the Allentown group, didn't think the all stood for
anything but "All", but it's Allentown- oops.

Bye
Bruce
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4994