 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 12
Re: Where's everyone at?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:09:52 GMT

I'm in Kutztown, near allentown and reading.
(bout halfway inbetween)

Tim Vattima <timv@iconsolutions.com> wrote in message
How about people reading this say what town they are in, so we can find • out
where everyone is!

Hello SE PA people, I live in Ridley Park, a small town about 15 miles • south of
Philadphia.
-Tim