 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 39
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, Jim Foulds wrote:
<Snip>

Hi John,

  Let me be the first to welcome you to the area.  After you get settled this
fall we will have to try and have a get together.

Roll call info:

Name: Jim Foulds
Area: Mechanicsburg, Pa
Age: 29
Themes: Space, Castle, and pretty much anything else
website:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jfoulds

Look forward to meeting you. Any chance we will see you at Brickfest this year?

- Jim F.

Well, it sounds like you guys are a good bunch...
Jar-Jar engine cowlings?  Mmmm, Useless parts uses, always fun.

Brickfest is a big negatory for me this year, although I did attend last year.

I was given the choice:  Brickfest for a weekend, or Disney World for a week.
I guess I have too much Disney fan in me.  My Disney energy is being funneled,
however, into Disney MOCs.

Space, castle, technic...  The stuff I used to build before I joined LUCNY and
started heavy into town.  It'll be fun to get back to some of that.

-John Rudy