 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 37
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, Jim Foulds wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, John Rudy wrote:
Hello Pennsylvania!
Hi John,

  Let me be the first to welcome you to the area.  After you get settled this
fall we will have to try and have a get together.
We definitly need to get together agian.  The kind of creative atmosphere that
spawns a Jar Jar engine cowling must be continued.

Look forward to meeting you. Any chance we will see you at Brickfest this year?
That would be cool.  I,m sure I'll run into you there Jim. Any big plans to top
your temple from last year?  Hopefully I'll get some free time to build
something to bring.

Cale