 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Philadelphia / 36
Re: Just giving you fair warning...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 01:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, John Rudy wrote:
Hello Pennsylvania!

Just thought I'd give you fair warning:
You'll be earning a new AFOL on Thursday, August 28th.

I've made a final decision for a college, Gettysburg, and am looking to pull
some AFOLs from the woodwork in southern PA.

So, with that, I'd like to start a, err, future roll call if you understand
me...

Name: John Rudy
Area: Syracuse, NY (But soon to be Gettysburg, PA)
Age: 18
Themes: Open to just about everything, trains, town and a specialty in
Pop-culture (you know, Disney, movie themed MOCs).
Webpage: Check http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=TJJohn12 for
now, as my webpage is in a state of flux.

And yes, I am bringing bricks to school, contrary to what my dad has to say. :)

-John Rudy

Welcome to the area.

Name: Cale  Leiphart
Area:  York, PA
Age:  26
Themes:  Castle, Technic, Model Team, and a little bit of everything else.
Webpage: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Cale

Cale