 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 67
Re: Harry Potter in Pittsburgh? YES!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:47:21 GMT

Here are a few more updates:

TRU (Monroville) has no H.P. lego and they don't know when it is going to
arrive.

Wallmart (gibsonia, rt.8 north of turnpike) Has H.P. stuff. all stets (I
think).  They are NOT in the Lego Section but are in the Harry Potter
section.  I didn't see them in the H.P. section last week. I just happened
to see them as I was leaving the Toy section with only a 6775 Alpha Team
Bomb Squad.  and saw the H.P. Lego out of the corner of my eye.

All I got for now was 4706 Forbidden Corridor cause of the flute and the
hair and capes.  I plan to get hagrid's hut.  after that I'm not sure.

John

(same as before new e-mail addy)

P.S. I moved this to .pit cause that is where I thought that I had posted it
in the first place.

In lugnet.loc.us.pa, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.pa, Shane Brunazzi writes:
John,
    I found every set, but the big train at the Walmat in little
Washington. (cross roads I70 and R19).

Over the weekend I saw about half a dozen Potter sets at the South Hills
TRU, but when I returned 45min later, they were gone!
I'll be doing a brief check of the North Hills stores today and will let
you know.

Okay, here's the update:  As of 9/26, no Potter stuff at NH Zany Brainy or
Family Toy, none at Target in Wexford, none at the McKintyre Kmart.
However, there were a few of the 4704 at the NH TRU.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4704

Dave!