 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 63
62  |  64
Subject:
Harry Potter in Pittsburgh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:07:25 GMT

after hearing that a few people picked up some of the harry potter sets over
the last couple of days, I decieded to search around here a bit to see if
any  H.P. sets were avaliable.  So far the answer is NO.  I first checked
K-mart (shaler, it is closest to my house) then TRU (ross Park Mall), Target
(wexford) and Wall Mart (gibsonia) I forgot about Zaney Brainy (Northway
mall) So I might check there tonite.  If anyone finds any of the sets please
post where you find them here.

John