 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
In PA next week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:07:58 GMT

I am in Harrisburg MTW, and in Allentown ThF of next week. I think I am in
Harrisburg MF of the week after that.

Are there any folks in either of these two areas that might be interested in
getting together? I arrive in H late on Sun nite, drive to A on Wed nite and
fly back to GR fairly early on Fri nite so that means MT (and W if I drive
late nite) are festable in H and Th is festable in A.

As usual, drop me a line to my mercator addy if interested, we can exchange
cells, logistical info etc. at that point.

Regrettably I expect that both Dorney and Hershey are closed weekdays at
this point in the season so no new coasters for my ride list.

++Lar