 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 92
Re: Portland and San Francisco in April
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:02:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Todd Lehman writes:
I'm planning to be in San Francisco the week of April 21-25 and am wondering
if I can squeeze in a visit to the PNLTC show in Portland on April 17-19.
[...]

Ok, it's official -- I found (thanks to tips from several folks) a
three-legged trip fare at an attractive price, so it's a go!

I leave Boston in the evening on the 16th and fly into PDX around 8am on the
17th.  Then I'm in the Portland area through late afternoon on Tuesday the
22nd, and fly from PDX to SFO that evening.  I'll be in San Francisco
through late Sunday evening and then take the red-eye flight out of SFO at
11pm and arrive back in BOS just in time for work on Monday morning.

I'm really looking forward to this trip!

--Todd