 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 85 (-5)
  Visiting Beaverton

Hi, I'll be in Beaverton Area from 2003-01-15 till 2003-01-24. Is there something (Lego related) I should not miss? Do you have some shopping tipps for me? Thanks in Advance, Jörg (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.loc.us.or)

  PNLTC Mall Show - One More Public Weekend & Pics Up From Previous!

Back by popular demand, the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club will be hosting an additional public weekend on August 24th and August 25th at the Beaverton Mall (outside Portland, OR). For those of you who have missed our two previous public (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

Our first public weekend at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton (outside Portland, OR) was a great success! July 6th and 7th we were open to the public during mall hours at our new temporary "clubhouse". Highlights included a large port area, a 12V (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  Matt's Roller Coaster is showing again!

My roller coaster has been down in the basement for a few months undergoing upgrades and modifications, but it is now showing again! It is showing this weekend at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton, Oregon, and you can see it Sunday the 7th from 11:00 (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  Re: My move in progress

(...) A club "does" whatever the group of people decide they want to do. Some of us specialize in trains, some do Technic, some do Mecha, some do Mindstorms or First LEGO League, some do games like Brickwars or Steve's Pirate Games... Find a bunch (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact