 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 47
Re: 20% off all Lego at Fred Meyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 04:58:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Matthew Wilkins writes:
I went by the Fred's at 148th and Division last night; LOTS of clearance. I
saw a bunch of Ninja Fire Fortresses at 50% off, some Flying Ninja Fortresses
at the same, Sphynx's secret Surprise at 50% off... and a whopping pile of
Mummy's tombs. Of course, nothing I was looking for... but, hey; they've also
restocked with 2000 sets, so I couldn't complain.

-Cheese

HI,I was wondering what the final cost is of the following adventurers sets that
are at your local fred meyer?

the two different sets I'm interested in are:
Sphinx's Secret Surprise  5978
Mummy's Tomb              5958

I have been trying to find a few more of these sets but everyone near me(in
Michigan) is already sold out. If the price is right, I was wondering if you
would consider doing  me a huge favor and pick up a few of them? I would like 3
of the Sphinx sets and 1 of the Mummy's tomb. I would pay the cost of the sets
plus shipping charges as well as a little extra money per set for your time and
effort.  Please let me know if you are interested.

thanks,

steve duhoski