 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 40
Re: 20% off all Lego at Fred Meyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:15:56 GMT

Hillsboro FM on tv hwy and Cornelius FM standard 20% off.  Cornelius has been
reducing lego inventory.  A week ago there was much more stock.  I don't
believe they are actually selling it based on what remains.

david

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Matthew Wilkins writes:
Likewise the Freddy's at 158th and Walker. Though there are numerous new sets
there now, (I saw Arctic and Slave Is there that I had not seen before) as
wells as the standard 20% off "today's prices" coupons in abundance.

-Cheese

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Steven Barile writes:
I was over at the FM at TV Hwy & 217 and zip :( as far as deep discounts. • What
side of town are you on?
SteveB

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Steve Phillips writes:
Went to FM today and spotted 2 5988 marked at 49.94 with an another sticker
stating to take off an additional 50% plus the 20% also was applied, so • bottom
line 39.96 later I own 2 5988.

Steve P.

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Scott Symer writes:
...through Monday February 14th.

And there was much rejoicing.

FYI, HTH, etc,

Scott