 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 42
Re: 20% off all Lego at Fred Meyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:28:55 GMT

Suffering cats! We've doubled the number of posts in this group in the past
week! *grin* I'll be hitting the Hawthorne and (traffic/work/time willing) the
one at 82nd and Foster tonight, so keep yer gawkers peeled.

-Cheese

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Steve Phillips writes:
I'm on the East side 148th and stark. There are two FMs by me one at 148th and
division and one on 102nd just north of glisan.
Steve P

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Steven Barile writes:
I was over at the FM at TV Hwy & 217 and zip :( as far as deep discounts. • What
side of town are you on?
SteveB

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Steve Phillips writes:
Went to FM today and spotted 2 5988 marked at 49.94 with an another sticker
stating to take off an additional 50% plus the 20% also was applied, so • bottom
line 39.96 later I own 2 5988.

Steve P.

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Scott Symer writes:
...through Monday February 14th.

And there was much rejoicing.

FYI, HTH, etc,

Scott