 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 20 (-10)
  More Star Wars found in Portland!

This evening I stopped by the Fred Meyer in Tualatin (acorss from the Big K just off I-5) where I found all five Star Wars sets (no Eps. 1). They had at least 20 Snow Speeders, 15 Land Speeders, six Speeder Bikes, a dozen X-Wings, and a dozen Tie/Y. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Legos at Fry's

I was at Fry's the other day for some other stuff and noticed they have a small Lego offering. Along with lots of the easy to find Mindstorms, they had the 8299 Search Sub. I had been looking for the 8250 Search Sub and was delighted to find this (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: Star Wars in Portland, OR

If you are looking for Star Wars Lego sets, I'd try here in Charlotte. From what I hear, a bunch of shipments are coming to the local TRUs and Zainy Brainy. (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Star Wars in Portland, OR

Odd collection of news groups to post this to but once you read through you'll see the linkage ... ;-) I am in Portland (actually Wilsonville) for a couple of days this week (from Raleigh, NC) and had a little free time this afternoon so I decided (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Where to buy LEGO in Portland

(...) no-way, the largest book store is in New York, and the second is The Tattered Cover, my personal favorite in Denver, Colorado. Make it a good day. Louise (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where to buy LEGO in Portland

(...) The coolest toy store in Portland by the longest of shots is Finnegan's, downtown on Yamhill between 9th & 10th. (On the MAX (light rail) tracks, near the newly-renovated-and-...rth-a-look main library, which is itself not 5-or-so blocks from (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: Where to buy LEGO in Portland

I usually shop at all normal chain places; Fred Meyer, Target and Kmart. There isn't a Wal-Mart very close to where I live, but I know some people find good deals on Lego there. Fred Meyer is having a 20% off sale this week (or so I've heard), so (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Where to buy LEGO in Portland

I will be in Portland for a few days this week and was wondering where the locals shop for LEGO? Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: train show this weekend!

(...) According to www.pnltc.org, the show at the expo center is part of an annual Great American Train show where PNLTC will have a booth along with all the people with their HO scale model train booths (and other scales). I've never gone to one (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: anybody here?

That's interesting that they had the large blue buckets on clearance down there. I live in the Seattle area and they had the large red buckets #4128 on clearance for $12.94 plus an additional 20% off. They also had put several other sets on (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact