 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 406
405  |  407
Subject:
Local bargains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 12:04:52 GMT

Well, I posted a few days ago stating that I had seen little by the way of
bargains lately.  I need to update that since I found the W. Broad St.
Target with the RIS 2.0 for 99.90 and a couple of the large bionicle sets
for 50% off as well.  I left one of the RIS sets on the shelf... it might
still be there if anyone is interested.  While over there I stopped by the
KMart that is closing and found quite a few Lego still around on the
shelves.  They had a bunch of the Soccer "Sports Coverage" IIRC.  They also
had a couple LOM and various other sets.  All toys 50% off (and they didn't
mark up the regular price either).  I ended up with two Explosion Studios
from there... one remaining on the shelf.

// Joe