 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 407
406  |  408
Subject:
Slave 1's in Columbus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 16:18:15 GMT

The Lennox Target is out of stock but is offering them at the sale price.

I went ahead and got a rain check but I plan to check the one over on my
side of town tonight... If Mike Huffman doesn't beat me to it.. <G>

If there aren't any there, I'm going to probably try TRU and see if they'll
honor the rain check. Not expecting them to, but it's worth a shot. If not,
I only have to wait till Target gets more in. :)

Joel J

PS: who's still interested in another gathering.. say Mid June or Mid July?